- Junior Fishing Workshop planned for Mar. 7 at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Community Calendar: February 24
- Opportunities for toddlers, preschoolers at the Yucaipa branch, San Bernardino County Library
- Crafton Hills College names Dr. Delmy Spencer new VP of Student Services
- Prepare for Spring Landscaping Season
Free Classes on How to Cook Budget-Friendly Meals Available Through YCJUSD
Trying to cook meals on a budget can be challenging especially when cooking for a family. The San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools and Cal Fresh Healthy Living want to help families tackle this challenge and are now offering a series of four classes, for free, through the Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District (YCJUSD).
Cooking Classes for Parents will help attendees learn to cook budget-friendly meals and will also provide free giveaways, including a cookbook, to those parents who attend all four sessions. Classes will be held on Mondays, Oct. 7, 14, 28 and Nov. 4 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. at YCJUSD’s Family Learning Center at 12797 Third Street in Yucaipa.
Pre-registration is requested. For more information and to register for the series of four classes call Arisve Barriga at: 909-797-0174, ext. 5825.