- Hardy Brown II Elected as President of the San Bernardino County Board of Education
- Looking to Become Savvy in Computers, Smart Phones, or Social Media? We Have a Class for That!
- Interactive Stage Production, Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! Coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena
- “Cyberbullying & Social Media” Seminar for Parents and Community to be Held Jan. 26
- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
Five named Classified Employees of the Year at Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District
Four women and one man from the Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District (YCJUSD) have been selected as Classified Employees of the Year. The five honorees include three elementary school staff members as well as one from Yucaipa High School and one from the Early Childhood Education Center. Though the 2017-18 school year ended last week the news of the newly recognized staff members was just recently announced.
The five new YCJUSD Classified Employees of the Year include:
- Stephanie Adler, Associated Student Body (ASB) Secretary, Yucaipa High School
- Pam Heggenberger, Secretary, Valley Elementary School
- Aaron Pressey, Custodian, Calimesa Elementary School
- Olivia Stein, Yard Duty Aide, Valley Elementary School
- Julie Wood, Special Ed Instructional Aide-Severely Handicapped, Early Childhood Education Center
The Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District serves children from the incorporated city of Yucaipa in San Bernardino County and from the unincorporated community of Calimesa in Riverside County. The school district serves approximately 10,000 students.
Congratulations to each of the five YCJUSD Classified Employees of the Year.