- Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
- Do You Wonder – “Is It Normal Aging or Is It Dementia?”
- Start Gathering Your Household Waste Now for the April 13 Round-Up
- Plan Now for Aging-in-Place Home Improvements
- April 13 is the City of Yucaipa’s Annual Eggstravaganza
Five named Classified Employees of the Year at Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District
Four women and one man from the Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District (YCJUSD) have been selected as Classified Employees of the Year. The five honorees include three elementary school staff members as well as one from Yucaipa High School and one from the Early Childhood Education Center. Though the 2017-18 school year ended last week the news of the newly recognized staff members was just recently announced.
The five new YCJUSD Classified Employees of the Year include:
- Stephanie Adler, Associated Student Body (ASB) Secretary, Yucaipa High School
- Pam Heggenberger, Secretary, Valley Elementary School
- Aaron Pressey, Custodian, Calimesa Elementary School
- Olivia Stein, Yard Duty Aide, Valley Elementary School
- Julie Wood, Special Ed Instructional Aide-Severely Handicapped, Early Childhood Education Center
The Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District serves children from the incorporated city of Yucaipa in San Bernardino County and from the unincorporated community of Calimesa in Riverside County. The school district serves approximately 10,000 students.
Congratulations to each of the five YCJUSD Classified Employees of the Year.