District to Provide Breakfast/Lunch to Children During Closure
The Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District announced this week that they will provide no-cost meals for children under the age of 18 through March 19.
The district will be distributing a grab and go breakfast and lunch every day of the school closure. Breakfast for the following day will be distributed along with lunch to take home. District employees will be out in front of participating school sites to provide families with the meals in an easy drive-through process.
Families can pick up meals from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm at the following schools
- Dunlap Elementary School, 32870 Avenue E, Yucaipa
- Calimesa Elementary School, 13523 2nd Street, Yucaipa
- Ridgeview Elementary School, 11021 Sunnyside Dr., Yucaipa
- Wildwood Elementary School, 35972 Susan St., Yucaipa
- Valley Elementary School, 12333 8th Street, Yucaipa
- Parkview Middle School, 34875 Tahoe Dr., Yucaipa
If your child currently has a special meal accommodation on file with our office or if you have any questions, please contact us at 909-797-0174 ext. 5859.