- Rep. Cook praises President Trump’s nominee Kimberly Breier for Western Hemisphere position
- Laugh a little at Crafton Hills College’s April Fool’s Improv Shows in honor of instructor battling cancer
- Seniors — Have you been scammed by this man who failed to complete home improvements?
- Yucaipa Trout Derby to be held Saturday March 31 at the Yucaipa Regional Park
- Calling all Yucaipa 6th graders – join the new One Day Environmental Science Camp
Detectives provide video in asking for public’s assistance in identifying assault suspect
Yucaipa police detectives are asking for the public’s assistance with an unsolved August assault of by an unknown white male outside of the Top Dog Tavern on Outer Highway 10 in Yucaipa. Yucaipa detectives have been investigating the case and were able to obtain video surveillance of the incident which they are now releasing to the public in hopes it will aid them in locating the suspect in the unsolved assault.
The police report indicates that after the tavern closed on August 18, several men and women were outside the tavern when a verbal argument broke out and one of the men punched a victim causing severe injuries. Although several people were witnesses to the assault no one has come forward to identify the suspect.
Yucaipa deputies are now asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the perpetrator of the assault and released video footage.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the Yucaipa Police Department Detective Division at 909-918-2305. If you choose to remain anonymous, you can contact WeTip at 1-800-78-CRIME or www.wetip.com.