- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
Detectives Investigating Homicide in Mentone
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 11:13 p.m. Yucaipa deputies responded to a report of a man down at the intersection of Capri Ave. and Malachite Ave. Deputies arrived and found a resident performing CPR on the victim. Medical aid transported the victim to Loma Linda University Medical Center where he was pronounced deceased at 11:59 p.m.
Detectives with the Specialized Investigations Division – Homicide Detail responded to conduct the investigation. Detectives are attempting to determine the circumstances surrounding the victim’s death and do not have any additional information to release at this time.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information, or anyone who witnessed the incident, is asked to contact Detective James Tebbetts, Specialized Investigations Division – Homicide Detail at (909)387-3589. Callers can remain anonymous and contact WeTip at 800-78CRIME or www.wetip.com.