- Crafton Hills College Earns Five California Community Colleges’ Strong Workforce Stars
- New to Yucaipa — Racquetball Tournament on June 30
- Rep. Paul Cook Votes in Support of Legislation to Stem Opioid Epidemic
- New, Interactive Space “Gone Camping” Opens at San Bernardino County Museum
- Celebrate the 4th of July and Support YAPS at the Same Time
Crafton Hills College seeks nominations for Outstanding Alumni
The Crafton Hills College (CHC) Foundation is requesting nominations of former CHC students who continue to epitomize the dynamic and positive qualities found within the college. The CHC Foundation recognizes a former student each year at the Annual Gala, Dinner and Auction each spring.
The nomination process requires the completion of a nomination form. The Foundation Gala Committee will review nominations and determine the annual Outstanding Alumni recipient. This year’s nomination forms are due Thursday, Feb. 15.
Nominees can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else. If self-nominating the nomination form must indicate this. The criteria for nomination includes:
- The candidate must have attended Crafton Hills College and completed credit courses
- The candidate must demonstrate achievement of an exceptional nature and show professional growth within their chosen field
- Through leadership and/or active volunteering, the candidate has/have made a positive impact on his/her community
- If selected, the candidate agrees to be present at the Foundation Gala “Sweet Home Crafton Hills” on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. to accept the award
The nomination form can be found at: https://www.craftonhills.edu/visitors-and-alumni/alumni-and-friends/alumni-nomination-form.php.
For additional information or questions contact the CHC Foundation at: 909-389-3391.