- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
City Surplus Sale Scheduled for Friday, May 10
Are you looking for discounted and inexpensive office supplies? Or perhaps you’re looking to furnish a home office for a start-up business and funds are tight. Whatever the reason, plan to attend the city of Yucaipa’s Surplus Sale on Friday, May 10 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. to check out all the deals on discarded city items.
A wide assortment of office supplies will be available including: chairs, desks, display cases, filing cabinets, lockers, metal cabinets, office supplies, storage racks and tables. Unique items include bathroom stall doors, a bench press, a wooden church pew, a medicine cabinet with mirror door and a double-sided cast iron sink. More traditional office items are also available such as 3-ring binders, clear CD holders, Manila folders and a whiteboard.
The city of Yucaipa disposes its surplus equipment pursuant to methods required by city policy and directives from the City Council. All items are to be sold “as-is.” All items purchased the day of the surplus sale must be removed on the day of the sale by 12:00 p.m.
The Yucaipa Surplus Sale will be held at the Business Incubator Center at 34144 Yucaipa Blvd. (at the corner of 5th St. and Yucaipa Blvd). For questions or any additional information contact Jo Kent at: 909-797-2489, ext. 237.