- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
City of Yucaipa Seeks Customer Service Feedback Via Survey
It’s a new year and the city of Yucaipa is seeking feedback from their customers. Perhaps you’ve recently had business transactions with staff in one or another of the city’s many departments – Building and Safety, Code Enforcement, Community Development, Community Services, Economic Development, Engineering, Finance, General Services/City Clerk, Human Resources, Information Systems, Mobilehome Rent Stabilization, Planning, Public Works, Administration/City Manager’s Office or some other part of the city. If so, the city would like your feedback in order to help them assess the services they are providing and to look for ways to improve any deficiencies.
A 13-question survey is now online for easy completion by residents and those who do business with the city. The last question of the survey is optional but if you provide your name, email address and a phone number you will be entered into a monthly drawing of respondents for a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant.
The city’s employees strive to provide the efficient delivery of quality public services. Those individuals who complete the automated survey become an important part of measuring the city’s success in responding to the needs of the community. The completion of the short survey will provide feedback to the city’s employees in order to help them seek ways to improve their services.