- A Christmas Gift for the Pet Lovers in Your Life –The 2019 YAPS Calendar
- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
City of Yucaipa Offering Three-Day Fall Camp During Thanksgiving Week
The cooler weather and the seasonal decorations in store are reminding us that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. If you need childcare for the three days leading up to Thanksgiving or if you’re looking to keep your kids from saying, “I’m bored,” Fall Camp Yucaipa might the answer to your needs.
Registration is now open for children in grades TK-8th for Fall Camp Yucaipa. Camp will be held from Monday, Nov. 19 through Wednesday, Nov. 21 between the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Attending children will enjoy arts and crafts, games, activities, and seasonal fun with children in similar grades. The program will be held at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Road. There is no Fall Camp Yucaipa on the Thanksgiving holiday dates of Thursday, Nov. 22 or Friday, Nov. 23.
Fees for the three-day camp are $75 for children in grades 1-8 grades or $81 for younger children in TK and kindergarten. Non-residents may join in too, but are subject to an additional fee of 30 percent. Proof of residency is required when you register your children; a California driver’s license or California ID is sufficient. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited.
For more information contact the city of Yucaipa at 909-790-7460 or www.yucaipa.org.