- OmniTrans Offering Third Year of 1 Summer Discount Fare for Youth Ages 18 Years and Younger
- San Bernardino County’s Footsteps2Brillance Summer Reading Challenge Now Underway
- Celebrating the Tax Advantages of Homeownership
- Hurry! Yucaipa’s 2019 Summer Youth Basketball Registration Extended Until Thursday, June 14
- CERT Training Returns to Yucaipa, Sign-Up Before June 17
City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
Community Activity Grant (CAG) applications for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019/20 are now being accepted by the city of Yucaipa. The application deadline for these financial support requests for the FY 2019/20 grant cycle is 12:00 PM on Monday, June 3.
The CAG Program supports the efforts of local non-profit 501(c) agencies/organizations that provide valuable services, programs and/or events for Yucaipa residents. On-going programs/services, new programs and/or services or small/large scale special events by local non-profit agencies/organizations that meet the grant guidelines are eligible and encouraged to apply for the CAG Program.
The CAG application can be found in the “Our Community” section of the city’s website at www.yucaipa.org. Although the above noted application deadline does not apply to in-kind CAG applications, in-kind requests are reviewed and considered as they are received until funds are depleted. Applicants may want to submit any requests by the June 3rd deadline.
CAG applications will be reviewed by the Yucaipa City Council at the June 10 City Council meeting. If you have questions or need additional information pertaining to the application, contact Kimberly Everts at: 909-797-2489, ext. 221 or via email at: email@example.com.