- Community Calendar: January 21
- YAPS and Yucaipa Lions to Host Tails and Trails Dog Walk to Raise Funds for Homeless Pets
- Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
- Riley’s Farm Owner Featured on Huckabee TV, Reviews Lawsuit for Expressing His Personal Opinions
- Parent Information Meetings Scheduled for Student Required Sex Ed and HIV/AIDS Prevention Classes
Bulky Item Pick-Ups by Yucaipa Disposal scheduled for second week in November
That old couch the cat clawed to shreds, the old energy-guzzling refrigerator in the garage and the computer desk that’s seen better days – all of them can be placed curbside the second week of November and Yucaipa Disposal will make them disappear.
Yucaipa Disposal provides a Bulky Item Pick-Up service the second weeks during t he months of February, May, August and November and now is the time to rid your property of these old, broken and/or otherwise no-longer-wanted items before the holidays. However, you must call Yucaipa Disposal at least one week prior to schedule a pickup.
A maximum of three bulky items can be set out of the disposal service per pickup and a maximum of three pickups per year can be requested. Customers must have the bulky items at curbside by 6 a.m. on the morning of your scheduled pick-up.
For additional information and/or to schedule a bulky item(s) pick-up with Yucaipa Disposal call them at: 909-797-9125.