- Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
- Do You Wonder – “Is It Normal Aging or Is It Dementia?”
- Start Gathering Your Household Waste Now for the April 13 Round-Up
- Plan Now for Aging-in-Place Home Improvements
- April 13 is the City of Yucaipa’s Annual Eggstravaganza
Bulky Item Pick-Ups by Yucaipa Disposal scheduled for second week in November
That old couch the cat clawed to shreds, the old energy-guzzling refrigerator in the garage and the computer desk that’s seen better days – all of them can be placed curbside the second week of November and Yucaipa Disposal will make them disappear.
Yucaipa Disposal provides a Bulky Item Pick-Up service the second weeks during t he months of February, May, August and November and now is the time to rid your property of these old, broken and/or otherwise no-longer-wanted items before the holidays. However, you must call Yucaipa Disposal at least one week prior to schedule a pickup.
A maximum of three bulky items can be set out of the disposal service per pickup and a maximum of three pickups per year can be requested. Customers must have the bulky items at curbside by 6 a.m. on the morning of your scheduled pick-up.
For additional information and/or to schedule a bulky item(s) pick-up with Yucaipa Disposal call them at: 909-797-9125.