- Junior Fishing Workshop planned for Mar. 7 at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Community Calendar: February 24
- Opportunities for toddlers, preschoolers at the Yucaipa branch, San Bernardino County Library
- Crafton Hills College names Dr. Delmy Spencer new VP of Student Services
- Prepare for Spring Landscaping Season
Bulky Item Pick-Ups by Yucaipa Disposal scheduled for second week in February
Have an old worn out couch or an energy-guzzling refrigerator in the garage, how about the coffee table that’s seen better days – you can get rid of all of them by placing on your curbside the second week of February and Yucaipa Disposal will make them disappear. However, you must call Yucaipa Disposal at least one week prior to schedule a pickup.
Yucaipa Disposal provides a Bulky Item Pick-Up service the second weeks during the months of February, May, August and November and now is your chance rid your property of these old, broken and/or otherwise no-longer-wanted items.
A maximum of three bulky items can be set out of the disposal service per pickup and a maximum of three pickups per year can be requested. Customers must have the bulky items at curbside by 6 a.m. on the morning of your scheduled pick-up.
For additional information and/or to schedule a bulky item(s) pick-up with Yucaipa Disposal call them at: 909-797-9125.