- Hardy Brown II Elected as President of the San Bernardino County Board of Education
- Looking to Become Savvy in Computers, Smart Phones, or Social Media? We Have a Class for That!
- Interactive Stage Production, Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! Coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena
- “Cyberbullying & Social Media” Seminar for Parents and Community to be Held Jan. 26
- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
Bicycle Safety Rodeo coming June 2
By Jim Steinberg
This year’s Bicycle Safety Rodeo will be held June 2 from 8 a.m until noon at the Yucaipa Community Park.
The event will include helmet giveaways, a bicycle obstacle course, bicycle equipment check station, game booths and various activities.
A San Bernardino County Sheriff’s helicopter will be on display from 10 a.m. until noon.
On Monday, the Yucaipa City Council approved the waiver of the $16.50 Special Event Permit application fee for the event, which is expected to draw about 300 this year.
The event is sponsored by the Sheriff’s Yucaipa station and the city of Yucaipa.