- Sen. Morrell Voices Frustration in Labor Committee Passing AB 5 Regarding Independent Contractors
- S.T.A.R.S. Registration Opens for 2019/2020 Academic School Year
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo at YPAC on Oct. 13; Tickets on Sale Beginning Friday, July 19
- Tips for a Profitable Home Sale
- Yucaipa’s Rep. Cook Co-Sponsors Amendment to Repair Earthquake Damage at Military Bases
Yucaipa’s 2019 Concerts in the Park Offer a Relaxing Evening of Good Music Under the Setting Sun
What could be more relaxing than good music in the park under the setting sun with friends and family on a Sunday evening before you begin the next work week? Add in food and merchandise vendors plus activities for the kids and the evening is complete.
The city of Yucaipa will host five more Sunday concerts in the park this summer as follows:
July 14 Matchbox, Cover Band
July 21 Mark Easterday, County Singer
July 28 Femme Halen, Van Halen Tribute/80s
August 4 The Trip, Rock Band
August 11 Gypsy, Fleetwood Mac Cover Band
All of the Yucaipa 2019 Concerts in the Park are free and will be held at the Yucaipa Community Park Amphitheater 34900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa on the above Sunday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. For any questions regarding this community event call the city of Yucaipa’s Recreation Department at: 909-790-7460.