- A Christmas Gift for the Pet Lovers in Your Life –The 2019 YAPS Calendar
- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
Yucaipa Vision Quest to Host Paint Night during Autumnfest, Oct. 12 and 13
Yucaipa’s non-profit Vision Quest will be hosting Paint Night during this weekend’s Autumnfest, Friday, Oct. 12 at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 13. at 5:00 and 7:00 p.m. Participants will have the opportunity, and be given instructions, on how to paint a unique fall design.
Vision Quest’s goals are to foster public interest in the development of creative thinking and to provide opportunities for all community members to participate in and enjoy creative activities. The Gallery at Vision Quest is the organization’s venue for all types of artisans to display and sell their artwork.
Located at 35157 Yucaipa Blvd. in Uptown Yucaipa, the upcoming Paint Night(s) will be held in front of the Vision Quest Art Gallery. A $15 per person fee will include a canvas and the paint supplies needed to create your fall design art piece. Sign-ups to participate in this unique Autumnfest activity will be held the same day as the Paint Night(s) on a first come, first served basis.
For additional information on Paint Night(s) call Vision Quest at 909-790-7377. Come discover the inner artist within you!