- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
- Yucaipa Rotary Seeks Entries for the 64th Annual Yucaipa Christmas Parade
- Community Calendar: September 17
Yucaipa Regional Park Opens a New BIBA Playground at the Top Lake
The Yucaipa Regional Park has a new playground at the top lake but it’s not just any new playground. It’s a BIBA playground.
BIBA playgrounds are the newest thing in video games but it’s a lot more than just another video game. Using video game motivation, BIBA is a free-to-play app and suite of games that keep kids moving, running, jumping, climbing, sliding and even making new friends in the great outdoors.
BIBA – the app – is a free download for both Apple and Android devices. With a parent managing the mobile device, BIBA challenges kids to perform various activities on the BIBA playground equipment – i.e., run to the blue slide, slide down, and run back to the starting point for your next activity from the BIBA app. Over and over again kids are challenged to perform various outdoor activities and have fun in the process.
Parents are there to cheer their kids on from one activity to the next and kids get to combine their love of digital play with outdoors activities. Parents are engaged, kids are active and everyone is having a great time!
Visit the new BIBA playground at the Yucaipa Regional Park at 33900 Oak Glen Road. Park hours are from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.