- Crafton Hills College Earns Five California Community Colleges’ Strong Workforce Stars
- New to Yucaipa — Racquetball Tournament on June 30
- Rep. Paul Cook Votes in Support of Legislation to Stem Opioid Epidemic
- New, Interactive Space “Gone Camping” Opens at San Bernardino County Museum
- Celebrate the 4th of July and Support YAPS at the Same Time
Twilight Hike & Campfire with S’mores!
The next Take a Hike Yucaipa! twilight hike is Saturday, October 14th beginning at 5:15 p.m. Then stay a little longer to enjoy the evening roasting marshmallows over a warm campfire with friends.
The hike will begin at Wildwood Canyon State Park at 12241 Canyon Drive. Hikers should meet at the concrete area near the parking lot. This hike is suitable for all ages and dogs on leashes are welcome. All trails along this hike are dirt paths and uneven ground so strollers are not recommended.
Hikers are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water and a light jacket. Please note that inclement weather will cancel the event.
For questions and additional information regarding the twilight hike and campfire, contact Lake Perris staff at 951.940.5657.