- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
- Yucaipa Rotary Seeks Entries for the 64th Annual Yucaipa Christmas Parade
- Community Calendar: September 17
Twilight Hike & Campfire with S’mores!
The next Take a Hike Yucaipa! twilight hike is Saturday, October 14th beginning at 5:15 p.m. Then stay a little longer to enjoy the evening roasting marshmallows over a warm campfire with friends.
The hike will begin at Wildwood Canyon State Park at 12241 Canyon Drive. Hikers should meet at the concrete area near the parking lot. This hike is suitable for all ages and dogs on leashes are welcome. All trails along this hike are dirt paths and uneven ground so strollers are not recommended.
Hikers are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water and a light jacket. Please note that inclement weather will cancel the event.
For questions and additional information regarding the twilight hike and campfire, contact Lake Perris staff at 951.940.5657.