- Find your Inner Rhythm and Dance
- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
Twilight Hike & Campfire with S’mores!
The next Take a Hike Yucaipa! twilight hike is Saturday, October 14th beginning at 5:15 p.m. Then stay a little longer to enjoy the evening roasting marshmallows over a warm campfire with friends.
The hike will begin at Wildwood Canyon State Park at 12241 Canyon Drive. Hikers should meet at the concrete area near the parking lot. This hike is suitable for all ages and dogs on leashes are welcome. All trails along this hike are dirt paths and uneven ground so strollers are not recommended.
Hikers are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water and a light jacket. Please note that inclement weather will cancel the event.
For questions and additional information regarding the twilight hike and campfire, contact Lake Perris staff at 951.940.5657.