- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
- Yucaipa Hosting Holiday Food Drive Now Through December 20
The Harvest Feast returns to Oak Glen
The Harvest Feast is making its return to Oak Glen beginning November 3. The production will be held in the Hawk’s Head Tavern at Riley’s Farm in Oak Glen. The production is set in a candle-lit colonial pub and features a farm-fresh feast, tomahawk throwing, live music and 18th Century dancing (no previous instruction required), a toast contest and interactive historical drama.
Dinner will be served to guests in traditional courses. On the menu for the event is Sally Lunn bread, pumpkin soup, apple cheddar muffins, spoon bread, bubble and squeak, English roast beef and apple dumplings.
In between removes (courses), guests are given the opportunity to raise their pewter tankard high and offer up a toast for all to hear.
The Harvest Feast runs November 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17. Performances are from 7-10 p.m. Tickets start at $50 per adult and tickets for children aged 3-12 are $42. For tickets, call (909) 790-8463 or visit rileysfarm.com.