- Sen. Morrell Voices Frustration in Labor Committee Passing AB 5 Regarding Independent Contractors
- S.T.A.R.S. Registration Opens for 2019/2020 Academic School Year
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo at YPAC on Oct. 13; Tickets on Sale Beginning Friday, July 19
- Tips for a Profitable Home Sale
- Yucaipa’s Rep. Cook Co-Sponsors Amendment to Repair Earthquake Damage at Military Bases
The Harvest Feast returns to Oak Glen
The Harvest Feast is making its return to Oak Glen beginning November 3. The production will be held in the Hawk’s Head Tavern at Riley’s Farm in Oak Glen. The production is set in a candle-lit colonial pub and features a farm-fresh feast, tomahawk throwing, live music and 18th Century dancing (no previous instruction required), a toast contest and interactive historical drama.
Dinner will be served to guests in traditional courses. On the menu for the event is Sally Lunn bread, pumpkin soup, apple cheddar muffins, spoon bread, bubble and squeak, English roast beef and apple dumplings.
In between removes (courses), guests are given the opportunity to raise their pewter tankard high and offer up a toast for all to hear.
The Harvest Feast runs November 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17. Performances are from 7-10 p.m. Tickets start at $50 per adult and tickets for children aged 3-12 are $42. For tickets, call (909) 790-8463 or visit rileysfarm.com.