- Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
- Do You Wonder – “Is It Normal Aging or Is It Dementia?”
- Start Gathering Your Household Waste Now for the April 13 Round-Up
- Plan Now for Aging-in-Place Home Improvements
- April 13 is the City of Yucaipa’s Annual Eggstravaganza
The Harvest Feast returns to Oak Glen
The Harvest Feast is making its return to Oak Glen beginning November 3. The production will be held in the Hawk’s Head Tavern at Riley’s Farm in Oak Glen. The production is set in a candle-lit colonial pub and features a farm-fresh feast, tomahawk throwing, live music and 18th Century dancing (no previous instruction required), a toast contest and interactive historical drama.
Dinner will be served to guests in traditional courses. On the menu for the event is Sally Lunn bread, pumpkin soup, apple cheddar muffins, spoon bread, bubble and squeak, English roast beef and apple dumplings.
In between removes (courses), guests are given the opportunity to raise their pewter tankard high and offer up a toast for all to hear.
The Harvest Feast runs November 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17. Performances are from 7-10 p.m. Tickets start at $50 per adult and tickets for children aged 3-12 are $42. For tickets, call (909) 790-8463 or visit rileysfarm.com.