- Community Calendar: January 21
- YAPS and Yucaipa Lions to Host Tails and Trails Dog Walk to Raise Funds for Homeless Pets
- Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
- Riley’s Farm Owner Featured on Huckabee TV, Reviews Lawsuit for Expressing His Personal Opinions
- Parent Information Meetings Scheduled for Student Required Sex Ed and HIV/AIDS Prevention Classes
The Harvest Feast returns to Oak Glen
The Harvest Feast is making its return to Oak Glen beginning November 3. The production will be held in the Hawk’s Head Tavern at Riley’s Farm in Oak Glen. The production is set in a candle-lit colonial pub and features a farm-fresh feast, tomahawk throwing, live music and 18th Century dancing (no previous instruction required), a toast contest and interactive historical drama.
Dinner will be served to guests in traditional courses. On the menu for the event is Sally Lunn bread, pumpkin soup, apple cheddar muffins, spoon bread, bubble and squeak, English roast beef and apple dumplings.
In between removes (courses), guests are given the opportunity to raise their pewter tankard high and offer up a toast for all to hear.
The Harvest Feast runs November 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17. Performances are from 7-10 p.m. Tickets start at $50 per adult and tickets for children aged 3-12 are $42. For tickets, call (909) 790-8463 or visit rileysfarm.com.