- Crafton Hills College and City of Yucaipa Install Banners Promoting the Local College
- Yucaipa Recruiting for Position of Crossing Guard for the 2018/19 School Year
- Yucaipa Rotary’s Braswell Memorial Golf Tournament Returns for 5th Annual Event on Sept. 21
- Community Calendar: August 13
- Three Yucaipians part of Crafton Hills College’s 89th Paramedic Class Graduates
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Returns To Riley’s Farm
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow opens this weekend at Riley’s Farm Theatre Company in Oak Glen. The show is based on Washington Irving’s book of the same name and is presented as a dinner event with hayrides through fruit orchards, live music and dancing.
There will be old-fashioned games, hayrides, and hands-on activities like pumpkin carving, pumpkin seed spitting, and other dramatic representations of this small town settlement but beware there is a rumor of a Headless Horseman on the prowl, and it is said that he will ride past the house by night!
Culinary delights abound in the Hawk’s Head Public House, where attendees can choose from BBQ Chicken or Angus Tri-tip, homemade biscuits, baked beans and potatoes. Fine wines, hard ciders, ales and beer are available at an additional cost.
The production opens September 23 to a sold out crowd and continues September 29-30, October 5-7, 12-14, and 19-21. Performances on Thursday and Fridays are from 7-10 p.m., while shows on Saturdays are from 6-9 p.m. Tickets start at $48 per adult and tickets for children aged 3-12 are $33. Dinner is optional and not included in the event ticket pricing. For tickets, call (909) 790-8463 or visit rileysfarm.com.
The Packing Shed Theater on Riley’s Farm is located at 12261 S. Oak Glen Road, Oak Glen.