- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
- Rep. Cook’s California Off-Road Recreation and Conservation Act receives subcommittee hearing
Talk. Read. Sing.® Fest! by First 5 San Bernardino to be hosted at SB County Museums
First Five San Bernardino – the county’s interactive program that strives to make a positive difference in the lives of children, prenatal to age five – is accomplished through partnerships with local service agencies to provide quality programs to young children and their families. Toward that goal First Five San Bernardino is hosting two Talk. Read. Sing.® Fests! at the San Bernardino County Museums in Victorville and Redlands.
The county of San Bernardino describes the event as “free fun for infants, toddlers and preschoolers (ages five and under) as we champion the three little action words (talk, read, sing) that make a BIG impact on your child’s learning.” The event will feature entertainment and performances, kid-friendly activities, and our book giveaway for children ages 5 and under! Entertainment will include performances by Twinkle Time & Friends, Chazz the Drummer and a variety of exhibits throughout the museums.
The Apple Valley First 5 Talk. Read. Sing.® Fest! will be held Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Victor Valley Museum at 11873 Apple Valley Road. The Redlands Talk. Read. Sing.® Fest! is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the SBC Museum at 2024 Orange Tree Lane.
Early arrival is suggested as free admission is limited. For more information, call First 5 San Bernardino at (909) 386-7706 or visit First 5 San Bernardino on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/first5sb.