- Generation GO! Project Underway as High School Seniors Begin County-Planned Internships
- Community Calendar: February 18
- Rep. Paul Cook Issues Statement on Averting Another Partial Government Shutdown
- Yucaipa City Council to Consider Ordinance for Collecting Single-Family Waste and Recycling Fees
- Yucaipa Kindness Month Continues for the Entire Month of February
Sweep Your Valentine Off Her (or His) Feet at Riley’s Farm Valentine’s Dinner
A candlelit, gourmet Italian dinner, chocolates, dancing and a poetry contest – what could be more romantic than all of this? It’s all available in one place for two nights only at Riley’s Farm in the hills of Oak Glen, nestled just above Yucaipa. Plan to join the festivities and be swept away on either Thursday, Feb. 14 or Friday, Feb. 15.
Chef Elizabeth Hohl has a meal planned that won’t be forgotten soon. Start the evening with fresh appetizers including Rosemary Focaccia Bread, Crostini with Ricotta, Parmesan and select produce as well as Minestrone soup and Antipasto salad. The gourmet dinner includes a choice of Beef Short Rib Ragu over creamy Polenta, a three-cheese, mushroom Ravioli in a white wine sauce or Parmesan Chicken with Risotto. All this is followed by a handmade dessert of Pistachio Molten Cake or Chocolate Mousse.
The evening’s entertainment includes not only dancing and the poetry contest but live performances by the Harmony Sisters on Thursday night and Vocalist Sarah Ayotte on Saturday night. Superb music will fill the evening on both nights!
For ticket information and reservations, go to: https://store.rileysfarm.com/product-category/theatre/valentines/. But hurry! Valentine’s Day is just days away and you don’t want to miss out on this romantic opportunity for you and your sweetheart.