- Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
- Do You Wonder – “Is It Normal Aging or Is It Dementia?”
- Start Gathering Your Household Waste Now for the April 13 Round-Up
- Plan Now for Aging-in-Place Home Improvements
- April 13 is the City of Yucaipa’s Annual Eggstravaganza
Second Annual Yucaipa Rodeo Returns April 5-6 at Yucaipa Equestrian Center
If horses are your thing you won’t want to miss the upcoming Second Annual Rodeo in Yucaipa on Friday April 5 and Saturday, April 6. The rodeo will feature exciting rough stock events and the timed events along with lots of food and merchandise vendors, a beer garden and a fun time for all.
Traditional American style rodeos generally feature a variety of events such as: bareback bronc riding, barrel racing, bull riding, tie-down roping, saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling and team roping. The modern sport of rodeo comes directly from the working-lifestyle of the ranches of the American West.
The city of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Equestrian Arena Committee are hosting the fun-filled rodeo. Volunteers who are interested in helping with set-up, parking, and grounds work can email: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.