- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Second Annual Yucaipa Rodeo Returns April 5-6 at Yucaipa Equestrian Center
If horses are your thing you won’t want to miss the upcoming Second Annual Rodeo in Yucaipa on Friday April 5 and Saturday, April 6. The rodeo will feature exciting rough stock events and the timed events along with lots of food and merchandise vendors, a beer garden and a fun time for all.
Traditional American style rodeos generally feature a variety of events such as: bareback bronc riding, barrel racing, bull riding, tie-down roping, saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling and team roping. The modern sport of rodeo comes directly from the working-lifestyle of the ranches of the American West.
The city of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Equestrian Arena Committee are hosting the fun-filled rodeo. Volunteers who are interested in helping with set-up, parking, and grounds work can email: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.