- OmniTrans provides extensive transportation options in and around Yucaipa
- Senator Morrell to cohost annual Ark of Safety Forum on emergency preparedness
- Community Calendar: July 16
- Yucaipa Animal Placement Society recognizes Monica Harris as Volunteer of the Year
- Registration now open for Yucaipa’s 2018/2019 S.T.A.R.S. Program
Riley’s Farm hosts Big Band Night and Abbott & Costello’s “Who’s on First” this Saturday
Relive 1946 at Riley’s Farm this Saturday night, complete with swing dancing to live music, a hayride, and a chance to laugh again at Abbott & Costello’s classic comedy routine, “Who’s on First?”. Be sure to dress your best in vintage 1940’s attire so you can participate in the Costume Contest.
Also included in the evening is a country feast complete with desert! The menu slated for the evening includes features a spring mix salad with dressing, corn bread, lemon chicken, mac and cheese, seasonal veggies and a fresh baked cookie with ice cream.
The Packing Shed doors open at 6 p.m. The fund begins with a hayride from 6 to 6:45 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. The costume contest and the Abbott & Costello routine begin at 7:30 p.m. followed by the Harmony Sisters and their Little Big Band for Big Band dancing the night away. Dances will include Fox Trots, Swing Dances, Waltzes, Square Dances, Polkas, Ballads, and Rhumbas!
Tickets for this evening of total fun are $35 for children ages 3 to 12 and children aged 12 and up through adults are $40. Tickets can be purchased at: https://store.rileysfarm.com/product/september-16-2/