- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
Outdoor Activities Open at Yucaipa Regional Park
While COVID-19 has impacted various operations at San Bernardino County regional parks, parts of Yucaipa Regional Park are open on a limited scale. Visitors are reminded to practice social distancing of at least a minimum of six feet from other people, except for those residing in the same household, and to wear a face covering.
The following activities are currently available, with a vehicle entry fee of $8 on weekdays and $10 on holidays and weekends:
- Swim facility, open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., except for Labor Day, with a daily fee of $7 for those 4 years of age and older
- Short-tern camp sites (one site per household)
- Restrooms (limited availability)
- Group leisure activities (same household group only)
- Fishing, $10 Monday-Wednesday and $12 Thursday-Sunday, all ages
- Parking lot
- Hiking Trails
- Disc golf
- Peddle boat rental from Pedal Port
The following amenities and activities remain unavailable:
- Water slide
- Group camp
- Contact sports
Special Swim Facility rules include requiring a face coverings in all areas unless participants are in the water, encouraging pool users to social distance and sit with household members while keeping six feet between groups and encouraging pool users to bring and use their own hand sanitizer. Cabana use is not available at this time and the Swim Facility capacity has been lowered by 50 percent to encourage social distancing.
Yucaipa Regional Park is located at 33900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa and is open everyday except Christmas Day. For more information on the park call (909) 790-3127 or visit https://parks.sbcounty.gov/park/yucaipa-regional-park/.