- Rep. Cook praises President Trump’s nominee Kimberly Breier for Western Hemisphere position
- Laugh a little at Crafton Hills College’s April Fool’s Improv Shows in honor of instructor battling cancer
- Seniors — Have you been scammed by this man who failed to complete home improvements?
- Yucaipa Trout Derby to be held Saturday March 31 at the Yucaipa Regional Park
- Calling all Yucaipa 6th graders – join the new One Day Environmental Science Camp
Military Tribute Days at Knotts Berry Farm provides free admission for military personnel
Congressman Paul Cook (R-CA 8th District-Apple Valley) has shared information on Military Tribute Day in November at Knotts Berry Farm. The Buena Park amusement park is providing free admission for active, retired and veteran U.S. military personnel and one guest from Nov. 1 through 16 and again from November 27 through Dec. 15.
Military personnel must present a Military I.D. card or DD214 at Knotts Berry Farm’s main gate to redeem this current offer and gain admission to the park for themselves and one guest. Additional admission tickets can be purchased for other guests of active, retired and veteran U.S. military personnel only.
Additional criteria are as follows:
- Up to six discounted admission tickets can be purchased for $35 each when visiting the park from Nov. 1 through 16; up to six discounted admission tickets can be purchased for $40 each when visiting the park from Nov. 27 through Dec. 15.
- Spouses of deployed military personnel can receive complimentary admission, and the option to purchase up to six additional discounted tickets (based on the prices and dates shown above) by providing current deployment papers.
- Spouses and children are not eligible to purchase Military Tribute Days tickets without the military members present unless the military member is on current deployment as noted above.
For questions and additional information on Military Tribute Days contact Knotts Berry Farm at: https://www.knotts.com/tickets-passes/promotions or 714-220-5200.