- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
- Crafton Hills College Graduates Paramedic Class 90
- Yucaipa Valley Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Two New Members
- Community Calendar: December 10
- Would Your Child Like to Learn to Fish? San Bernardino County Regional Parks Can Help
Make plans for Yucaipa’s next “Take a Hike!”
Lace up your hiking shoes, rub on some sunscreen, grab a couple bottles of water per person, put on a hat and enjoy the great outdoors this Saturday, Feb. 10 at the next “Take a Hike Yucaipa!” event. And if you’re so inclined put the little one in the stroller and leash up the dog – this weekend’s hike is both stroller and dog friendly on well groomed trails.
This Saturday’s hike will begin on Campus Drive at the Crafton Hills College campus located at 11711 Sand Canyon Road in Yucaipa. The hike is slated to begin at 9 a.m.
The weather forecast for Saturday is for partly cloudy skies with a high of 70 degrees and a low of 40 degrees. The temperature is predicted to be approximately 40 degrees at 8 a.m. and 61 degrees at 11 a.m. Winds are estimated to be a mild eight miles per hour and humidity should be approximately 42 percent.
Organizers for the hike encourage hikers to wear comfortable shoes and bring plenty of water. For questions or additional information call Kristine Mohler at 909-648-5897.