- Community Calendar: January 21
- YAPS and Yucaipa Lions to Host Tails and Trails Dog Walk to Raise Funds for Homeless Pets
- Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
- Riley’s Farm Owner Featured on Huckabee TV, Reviews Lawsuit for Expressing His Personal Opinions
- Parent Information Meetings Scheduled for Student Required Sex Ed and HIV/AIDS Prevention Classes
Make plans for Valentine’s Day for a romantic evening at Riley’s Farm
Celebrate a tradition of romance this Valentine’s Day at Riley’s Farm this year with great Italian food, love songs by the Harmony Sisters and dancing! It’s an evening at a candle-lit tavern, a mouth-watering meal and fine wine. There’s even a chance share a sonnet for your loved one or you can test your skill as Cupid in our archery contest for a chance to win a delicious prize from our bakery. It’s guaranteed to be an evening your sweetheart won’t soon forget.
Chef Elizabeth Hohl and team will be preparing a feast to celebrate St. Valentine and his passion in defending lovers. Fresh appetizers will include rosemary focaccia bread, crostini with ricotta, parmesan and select produce and minestrone soup and antipasto salad. The gourmet Italian dinner will be a choice of beef short rib ragú over creamy polenta, three-cheese mushroom ravioli in a white wine sauce or parmesan chicken with risotto. The meal will be capped off with either pistachio molten cake or chocolate mousse.
Riley’s Farm is offering this romantic, candle-lit dinner on either Saturday, Feb. 10 or Wednesday, Feb. 14. The event cost is $160 per couple and you can add a ½ pound box of chocolates for an additional $12.
To book reservations go to: https://store.rileysfarm.com/product-category/theatre/valentines/. For questions or additional information, or to request to be seated with another couple, call Riley’s Farm at: 909-790-8463.
St. Valentine, the patron saint of lovers, would be proud of your romantic endeavors and skill in planning ahead for a spectacular evening!