- Hardy Brown II Elected as President of the San Bernardino County Board of Education
- Looking to Become Savvy in Computers, Smart Phones, or Social Media? We Have a Class for That!
- Interactive Stage Production, Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! Coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena
- “Cyberbullying & Social Media” Seminar for Parents and Community to be Held Jan. 26
- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
Kids on the Move offered at the Yucaipa branch of the San Bernardino County Library system
Are you looking for a way to engage your active youngster – ages 0 to 5 years – in a fun-filled, high energy class for free? Kids on the Move at the Yucaipa Library might be just the thing for your energetic child.
Kids on the Move is an opportunity for babies, toddlers and preschoolers to jump, clap, shake and dance through this class. Through fun songs and active stories the class models a fun, yet healthy, exercise routine for your little ones. And parents are encouraged to participate!
The purpose of this course is to inspire a healthy model of physical activity in a fun and engaging way. The class focuses on stretching, body awareness, listening skills, following directions and defining motor skills.
The Yucaipa library also offers other classes for toddlers and preschoolers including Toddler Boot Camp (for 1-3-year-olds) and Preschool Storytime (for 3-5-year-olds). Dates and times for these classes can be found online at the address listed below.
The Yucaipa library will be offering Kids on the Move on the following Thursdays – March 8, 15 and 22 – at 11 a.m. The Yucaipa branch of the San Bernardino County Library system is located at 12040 5th St. in Yucaipa. They can be reached at: 909-790-3146 or online at: http://www.sbclib.org.