- New Exhibit by Artist Bernard Hoyes Opens Sunday at San Bernardino County Museum
- YAPS Holiday Cards and 2020 Calendar Will Make Your Life Easier and Support a Great Cause
- Yucaipa High School Diver Captures Two Competitive Diving Awards
- Give Yourself a Home for the Holidays
- Be Part of a Caring Community at the Sandalwood Fire Community Fundraiser
Inland Empire Contemporary Ballet to Hold Auditions for Nutcracker Ballet this Sunday at YPAC
Calling all contemporary ballet dancers! The Inland Empire Contemporary Ballet (IECB) will be holding auditions this Sunday at the Yucaipa Performing Arts Center (YPAC) for December performances of the Nutcracker Ballet. This marks the first production of the classic ballet at Yucaipa’s new performance venue.
The Sunday, Sept. 8 auditions times are as follows:
- Ages 5 to 7 (one year experience) 1:45 p.m.
- Ages 8 to 10 (two years experience) 2:00 p.m.
- Ages 11 to 13 (two years experience, pointe preferred but not required) 2:30 p.m.
- Ages 14+ (two years experience, pointe preferred but not required) 3:00 p.m.
- Professional Division (Bring your resume and headshot) 3:45 p.m.
Individuals auditioning should wear ballet attire and pointe shoes are required for those with pointe experience. Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your audition time for registration. Those under age 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign appropriate forms.
Of note — some principal and soloist roles will be compensated!
Performances for the Nutcracker Ballet will be held on Saturday, Dec. 7 at 2:30 and 7:30 p.m. and again on Sunday, Dec. 8 at 4:00 p.m. at YPAC at 12062 California St. in Yucaipa. For questions pertaining to this Sunday’s auditions contact: Info@DanceIE.com or call 951-686-6500. The website for IECB is: www.DanceIE.com.