- Mesa View Middle School Students to attend STEM Day at Auto Club Speedway
- Yucaipa Police conducting St. Patrick’s Day DUI saturation patrol on Saturday
- Crafton Hills College Administrators placed on administrative leave
- Rep. Paul Cook Comments on Departure of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
- Sheriff Lt. Jim Considine to be Honored at Wednesday’s Ontario Reign Game
Free first weekend SBC Museum admission for Bank of America®/Merrill Lynch® card holders
Did you know if you are a Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® cardholder you qualify for free admission on the first weekend of every month to more than 175 museums and cultural institutions in the United States — including the San Bernardino County Museum?
To take advantage of this cardholder benefit you need only present your active Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. The offer includes admission for just the cardholder; other non-cardholder guests is the party do not qualify for the free admission.
With qualifying identification, customers can enjoy free admission to participating museums on the first full weekend of every month. In addition to the San Bernardino County Museum’s participation in the Bank of America®/Merrill Lynch® cardholder program, the Riverside Art Museum is also a participating institution.
The San Bernardino County Museum is located at 2024 Orange Tree Lane in Redlands and can be reached at 909-798-8608. Weekend hours are Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Riverside Art Museum is located at 3425 Mission Inn Ave. in Riverside, phone: 951-684-7111.Weekend hours are: Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, 12 to 4 p.m.