- Laugh a little at Crafton Hills College’s April Fool’s Improv Shows in honor of instructor battling cancer
- Seniors — Have you been scammed by this man who failed to complete home improvements?
- Yucaipa Trout Derby to be held Saturday March 31 at the Yucaipa Regional Park
- Calling all Yucaipa 6th graders – join the new One Day Environmental Science Camp
- Mesa View Middle School Students to attend STEM Day at Auto Club Speedway
Find your Inner Rhythm and Dance
Looking for fun and exercise combined? The city of Yucaipa now offering ballroom dance lessons at the Yucaipa Community Center from 7:30 to 8:45 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The Yucaipa Community Center is located at 34900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa.
The Tuesday evening classes are $25 for couples for a four-week session with an optional partner rotation; the Wednesday night classes are $15 per person for the four-week session and partner rotation is required.
The class for Fox Trot is currently underway having begun on Feb. 6 for the Tuesday evening class and the Wednesday night class began Feb. 7. This class will end on Feb. 27 and Feb. 28, respectively. The next session will teach the Tango with its Tuesday night classes going from March 6 to 27. The Wednesday evening Tango classes will go from March 7 to March 28.
The last instructional session will teach East Coast Swing. The Tuesday evening classes are from May 1 to May 22; the Wednesday night classes are from May 2 to May 23.
Participants may not emerge from these fun-filled classes as the next Arthur Murray but you will have fun learning these classic dances. For further information call: 909-790-7460.