- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
Fall Camp Registration is Now Open for Your Kids Monday Through Wednesday Before Thanksgiving
Does this sound like your household? Both Mom and Dad have to work the Monday through Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Or one of the parents is off those three days but not looking forward to the whines of “I’m bored” from the kids. Or maybe both parents are lucky enough to have those three days off but with both extended families having Thanksgiving dinner at your house both Mom and Dad are swamped with dinner preparations.
Luckily there are no worries with what to do with the kids for the Monday through Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Sign-up the kids up now for Yucaipa’s Fall Camp and know that they’ll have friends to play with and plenty of activities to keep them busy.
Fall Camp runs from Monday, Nov. 25 through Wednesday, Nov. 27 from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Yucaipa Community Center. Costs for Fall Camp for kids in grades 1 through 8 are $75 per child; for kids in TK/K the cost is $81 per child. For non-Yucaipa residents the cost will be 30 percent more per child.
Yucaipa’s Fall Camp will be held at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa. To register your child/children stop by the Community Center. For questions or additional information call: 909-790-7460.
And Happy Thanksgiving!