- Generation GO! Project Underway as High School Seniors Begin County-Planned Internships
- Community Calendar: February 18
- Rep. Paul Cook Issues Statement on Averting Another Partial Government Shutdown
- Yucaipa City Council to Consider Ordinance for Collecting Single-Family Waste and Recycling Fees
- Yucaipa Kindness Month Continues for the Entire Month of February
Experienced, Volunteer Fisherman Wanted to Teach Trout Fishing Workshops
If you are an experienced trout fisherman and enjoy teaching other the sport, the San Bernardino County (SBC) Regional Parks Department may have a volunteer opportunity for you!
The SBC Regional Parks is seeking experienced and outgoing volunteers to teach future fishermen and women of all ages the fundamentals of lake shore fishing. This award-winning program provides the opportunity for students to learn proper techniques, equipment and safety precautions for trout fishing.
Volunteers must have fishing experience, possess a current California fishing license and be at least 18 years of age. New volunteers must complete a background check. All fees (except the fishing license) will be covered by SBC Regional Parks Department. Qualified volunteers will help with trout fishing workshops and may be asked to assist with Trout Derbies.
If interested in this volunteer opportunity or for more information contact SBC Regional Parks Department at: 909-38PARKS/909-387-2461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.