- Final line-up of activities and music announced for this weekend’s Winterfest
- Congressman Paul Cook votes in favor of H.R.1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Trout season stocking begins Thanksgiving weekend at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Crafton Hills College’s Public Safety and Allied Health Building receives LEED Gold Certification
- Interested in learning more about how to get started in ham radio – we have a class for that!
Enjoy a Saturday morning hike with the next Take a Hike Yucaipa! event
Lace up your comfortable walking shoes, grab a hat, sunscreen and your sunglasses, and don’t forget plenty of water. The next Take a Hike Yucaipa! discovery hike is this Saturday, Sept. 9 beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Hikers should meet at Canyon View and County Line Road for this approximate 2.5-mile hike. This hike is considered to be a moderate to slightly strenuous with some uphill hiking. Dogs on leashes are welcome but this hike is not stroller friendly.
Saturday’s temperatures in Yucaipa are predicted for a high of 84 degrees and a low of 60. There is a 40 percent chances of morning thunderstorms according to weather.com.
For questions and additional information regarding Saturday morning’s “Take a Hike Yucaipa!” contact Kristine Mohler at 909-648-5897.