- Rep. Cook praises President Trump’s nominee Kimberly Breier for Western Hemisphere position
- Laugh a little at Crafton Hills College’s April Fool’s Improv Shows in honor of instructor battling cancer
- Seniors — Have you been scammed by this man who failed to complete home improvements?
- Yucaipa Trout Derby to be held Saturday March 31 at the Yucaipa Regional Park
- Calling all Yucaipa 6th graders – join the new One Day Environmental Science Camp
Dracula comes to Oak Glen
Beginning October 28, 2017, The Riley Theatre Company in Oak Glen, will be transformed into London during the late 1890’s to bring back Dracula to the stage. The production is the winner of three Inland Theatre Awards. Attendees are invited to travel back in time to visit the Victorian world of Bram Stoker and his timeless tale of good against evil.
The dinner event will be presented as a dramatic two-act show beginning at 5:30 pm on Saturday evenings; (Friday’s shows begin one hour later). In addition to the classic production, Riley’s Theatre Company invites you to enjoy a bountiful, full-bodied meal, a succulent dessert, and a deliciously sinister plot. Culinary delights abound in the packing shed, which will be serving delicious appetizers and other freshly baked goods. Fine wines, ales, and hard ciders will be available for those aged 21+.
“When the title reads ‘Dracula- a classic tale,’ we hope to deliver just that” says Eric Drazin, writer and director of ‘Dracula- a classic tale’. “We wish to bring the audience the true struggle of the Cross held up against the cowering vampire, good vs. evil. This is the story of Dracula. It needs no changing…” Don’t miss this class tale of fiction’s most iconic villains!
The event will run Fridays and Saturdays, October 28 through November 18, 2017. Admission includes all entertainment and meals. Alcohol and additional food and beverages are optional and not included in the event pricing.
For the full event itinerary, admission prices, and for all information go to http://rileysfarm.com/index.php/dinners/dracula.