- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
- Yucaipa Rotary Seeks Entries for the 64th Annual Yucaipa Christmas Parade
- Community Calendar: September 17
- Yucaipa’s Rep. Paul Cook Votes for Improving Care for Veterans
Crafton Hills College offers “From Abstraction to Minimalism” art works through Oct. 19
Artists from the Inland Empire Museum of Art (IEMA) are sharing their permanent collection of compositions via shapes and forms with minimal color palettes in 2-D and 3-D at Crafton Hills College (CHC) through Thursday, Oct. 19. The IEMA collection represents some of the most prominent artists in the Inland Empire from the 1920s to the present.
The “From Abstraction to Minimalism” art works are on display at the CHC Art Gallery LRC as part of the IEMA’s mission to create a place “Where Inspiration, Education and Connections Come Alive!” The exhibit at CHC’s Art Gallery is free.
CHC is located at 11711 Sand Canyon Road in Yucaipa. Additional information regarding the exhibit can be accessed through Evan Sternard at email@example.com or by calling: 909-389-3329.