- Artist Bernard Hoyes works open at the County Museum
- Yucaipa Voters to Cast Ballots on Transactions and Use Tax Ordinance of 2020 on March 3
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Homeowners and Homebuyers
- “Take Me Out to the Ballgame…” – Signups Underway for Yucaipa’s 2020 Spring Little Leagues
- Yucaipa Performing Arts Center Presents Jarabe Mexicano on Friday, Dec. 13
Crafton Hills College Announces Fall 2019 Music Events Performances Calendar
Crafton Hills College (CHC) has announced the schedule for three music performance events for their Fall 2019 calendar. Under the direction of Professor Mark Denis McConnell and nine associated instructors — Spencer Baldwin, Dr. Josh Brown, Dr. Joo Lee, Bruce McClurg, Mari Mizutaki, Scott Simonson, Mary Stupin, Kris Sveen, and Dr. Robert Winokur – the three performances will include:
- Choir Concert, Wednesday, December 4 at 1:00 p.m. PAC 308, $5.00 admission
- Jazz Band Concert, Wednesday, December 4 at 8:00 p.m. PAC 308, $5.00 admission
- Songwriters and Electronic Music Event, Wednesday, December 11 at 7:00 p.m. PAC 308, $5.00 admission
Although CHC’s Music Program has published the above schedule, they have noted that the dates, times, and admission prices are subject to change. They encourage those who plan to attend these performances to check with the Music Program the week of the scheduled show to verify the above information.
The CHC Music Program can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 909-389-3293.