- Rep. Cook Announces COVID-19 Recovery Grants for Local Communities
- County Land Services to begin annual property inspections for fire hazards
- County Public Health Officer recommends face coverings during essential outings
- Crafton Hills ‘Superheroes’ Are Using Online Instruction to Continue Educating
- New Homebuilding Will Lead the Way to Recovery
Crafton Hills College Announces Fall 2019 Music Events Performances Calendar
Crafton Hills College (CHC) has announced the schedule for three music performance events for their Fall 2019 calendar. Under the direction of Professor Mark Denis McConnell and nine associated instructors — Spencer Baldwin, Dr. Josh Brown, Dr. Joo Lee, Bruce McClurg, Mari Mizutaki, Scott Simonson, Mary Stupin, Kris Sveen, and Dr. Robert Winokur – the three performances will include:
- Choir Concert, Wednesday, December 4 at 1:00 p.m. PAC 308, $5.00 admission
- Jazz Band Concert, Wednesday, December 4 at 8:00 p.m. PAC 308, $5.00 admission
- Songwriters and Electronic Music Event, Wednesday, December 11 at 7:00 p.m. PAC 308, $5.00 admission
Although CHC’s Music Program has published the above schedule, they have noted that the dates, times, and admission prices are subject to change. They encourage those who plan to attend these performances to check with the Music Program the week of the scheduled show to verify the above information.
The CHC Music Program can be reached at: email@example.com or by calling: 909-389-3293.