- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
Cosmic Nights Set for 2020 at the San Bernardino County Museum
The San Bernardino County Museum (Museum) recently announced the 2020 dates for the popular astronomy-themed Cosmic Nights in partnership with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers.
The evenings feature telescope viewing, an opportunity to discuss astronomy with the telescope operators and visitors are also encouraged to bring binoculars or set up their own telescopes.
The 2020 Cosmic Nights will be held outdoors, weather permitting, and guests are advised to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Guests are also welcome to set up portable lawn chairs and blankets for extended viewing. The three evening events will be held from 8 to 10 p.m., as follows:
- Saturday, Feb. 1
- Friday, June 26
- Saturday, Aug. 29
Museum galleries will be open during the event and regular admission applies. Tickets are available in advance online by visiting http://www.sbcounty.gov/museum, or may be purchased at the door.
The San Bernardino County Museum is located at 2024 Orange Tree Lane in Redlands. The Museum is accessible to persons with disabilities and parking is free. For questions and/or additional information contact the SBC Museum at: www.sbcounty.gov/museum or by calling: 909-798-8605.