- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Cosmic Nights at the San Bernardino County Museum in 2019
If stargazing and astronomy are your thing then pull out your calendar – or keyboard – and schedule to attend the four 2019 Cosmic Nights at the San Bernardino County (SBC) Museum. Cosmic Nights are hosted in partnership with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers (SBVAA) and will feature telescope viewing and astronomy programming.
Founded in 1958, the SBVAA maintains a mission to introduce the community to astronomy, to organize amateur astronomers in the San Bernardino Valley area, and to increase knowledge and excitement in astronomy.
The 2019 Cosmic Nights will be held outdoors, weather permitting, and each of the four evening events will be held from 8 to 10 p.m., as follows:
- Sunday, Jan. 20 (This is a special evening as it will include a Lunar Eclipse!)
- Friday, April 12
- Wednesday, Aug. 7
- Saturday, Nov. 2
Guests attending Cosmic Nights are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. The SBC Museum galleries will be open during the four Cosmic Nights events and regular admission pricing applies.
The SBC Museum is located at 2024 Orange Tree Lane in Redlands. The museum is accessible to persons with disabilities and parking is free. For questions and/or additional information contact the SBC Museum at: www.sbcounty.gov/museum or by calling: 909-798-8605.