- Final line-up of activities and music announced for this weekend’s Winterfest
- Congressman Paul Cook votes in favor of H.R.1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Trout season stocking begins Thanksgiving weekend at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Crafton Hills College’s Public Safety and Allied Health Building receives LEED Gold Certification
- Interested in learning more about how to get started in ham radio – we have a class for that!
City announces Movies in the Park series for summer
The City of Yucaipa has announced its lineup of movies for its annual summer Movies in the Park program. All movies will be shown at the Yucaipa Community Park on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm. This is a free community event.
The schedule for this year’s movies is:
(Movies titles followed by an asterisk (*) indicates a PG-13 rated movie)
June 7 Storks
June 14 Sing
June 21 Jungle Book (2016)
June 28 Star Wars Rogue One*
July 5 Captain America: Civil War*
July 12 Finding Dory
July 19 Moana
July 26 Zootopia
August 2 The Secret Life of Pets
All movies will be rerun on Thursday evenings at the 7th Street Pool at 7 pm.
For further information call 909-790-7460 or go to www.yucaipa.org