- Hardy Brown II Elected as President of the San Bernardino County Board of Education
- Looking to Become Savvy in Computers, Smart Phones, or Social Media? We Have a Class for That!
- Interactive Stage Production, Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! Coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena
- “Cyberbullying & Social Media” Seminar for Parents and Community to be Held Jan. 26
- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
City announces bands for Concerts in the Park
Bring your blankets. Bring your lawn chairs. Pack up your picnic dinner. Load up the family in the car. And head to the city of Yucaipa’s 2018 Concerts in the Parks this summer for an enjoyable evening of music at twilight.
Free concerts will he held on Sunday evenings in July and August beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Yucaipa Community Park Amphitheater, 34900 Oak Glen Rd. Food vendors and children’s activities will also be available.
The scheduled performing bands include:
July 8 The Answer Classic Rock
July 15 Totally Go Go’s 80s Tribute
July 22 Escape The Journey Tribute
July 29 Highland Music Co. Rockin’ Oldies
August 5 Smokin Cobras Retro Hits
August 12 Smith Band Country
For additional information call the city of Yucaipa at 909-790-7460 or go to www.yucaipa.org