- Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
- Do You Wonder – “Is It Normal Aging or Is It Dementia?”
- Start Gathering Your Household Waste Now for the April 13 Round-Up
- Plan Now for Aging-in-Place Home Improvements
- April 13 is the City of Yucaipa’s Annual Eggstravaganza
City announces bands for Concerts in the Park
Bring your blankets. Bring your lawn chairs. Pack up your picnic dinner. Load up the family in the car. And head to the city of Yucaipa’s 2018 Concerts in the Parks this summer for an enjoyable evening of music at twilight.
Free concerts will he held on Sunday evenings in July and August beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Yucaipa Community Park Amphitheater, 34900 Oak Glen Rd. Food vendors and children’s activities will also be available.
The scheduled performing bands include:
July 8 The Answer Classic Rock
July 15 Totally Go Go’s 80s Tribute
July 22 Escape The Journey Tribute
July 29 Highland Music Co. Rockin’ Oldies
August 5 Smokin Cobras Retro Hits
August 12 Smith Band Country
For additional information call the city of Yucaipa at 909-790-7460 or go to www.yucaipa.org