- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
1940’s Returns to Riley’s Farm September 5
Come and be transported back in time to the 1940’s with some Big Band music at Riley’s Farm September 5. Wear your best 1940’s clothing and dance the night away with music by The Harmony Sisters.
Also included in the evening is a country feast complete with desert! The menu slated for the evening includes features a spring mix salad with dressing, corn bread, lemon chicken, mac and cheese, seasonal veggies and a fresh baked cookie with ice cream.
The Packing Shed doors open at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. followed by the Harmony Sisters and their Little Big Band for Big Band dancing the night away. Dances will include Fox Trots, Swing Dances, Waltzes, Square Dances, Polkas, Ballads, and Rhumbas!
Tickets are $39 for children ages 3 to 12 and adults are $47. Tickets can be purchased at: https://store.rileysfarm.com/product/september-5/