- A Christmas Gift for the Pet Lovers in Your Life –The 2019 YAPS Calendar
- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
Community Calendar: May 7
May 9, 5:00 p.m.
Youth Advisory Committee
There will be a Youth Advisory Committee meeting at Yucaipa City Hall. The meeting will be held in the community meeting room.
May 12, 9:00 a.m.
Take a Hike Yucaipa!
El Dorado Mountain Bike & Hike! Beginning at Five Winds Ranch (look for the flags), all trails along this hike are stroller/dog friendly (dogs on a leash) – suitable for all ages. Bikers and hikers are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and shoes and bring water, a hat, and sunscreen. For questions, please contact Kristine Mohler at 909-648-5897.
May 14, 6:00 p.m.
City Council Meeting
There will be a City Council meeting at Yucaipa City Hall. The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers.
May 16, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Blood Drive & Marrow Screening
There will be a Blood Drive and Marrow Screening at Yucaipa City Hall. It will be held in the community meeting room.
May 16, 6:30 p.m.
There will be a Planning Commission meeting at Yucaipa City Hall. The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers.
May 19, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Shred It Event
Here is your opportunity to dispose of sensitive documents in an environmentally responsible way! The event will be held at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Rd. in the West parking lot. Residents will need to bring their Yucaipa Disposal bill for proof of residency.
Do you have an upcoming community event that you would like to see here? Let us know! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org