- Bring Your Children to the Kid’s Costume Contest at City Hall on Monday, Oct. 22
- Lace Up Your Running Shoes and Join this Sunday’s YAPS’s 5K and 0.3K Run/Walk Fundraiser
- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
More Politics News
Bill to protect scenic lands and off-highway use gains support
Rep. Paul Cook, who represents Yucaipa in the U.S. House of Representatives, introduced a...
- Posted December 15, 2015
Local Congressmen Introduce Legislation to Protect Businesses and Environment
On Tuesday local congressmen joined together to introduce legislation to protect businesses and the...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Warehouse Opponents begin Recall of Calimesa Councilman
Opponents of a large-scale warehouse development have targeted a Calimesa city councilman for a...
- Posted November 7, 2015
Sen. Morrell Honors Local Women
Forty-four local women were honored at a ceremony hosted by State Senator Mike Morrell...
- Posted November 1, 2015
Gavin Newsom Backs Gun Control Initiative
Last week California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom announced his plans to back a ballot...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Brown Vetoes Drone Bills
Last week Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed legislation that would have increased penalties for those...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Yucaipa Businesses to be Honored by Sen. Morrell
State Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) will host the 5th Annual Top Chamber Business...
- Posted October 6, 2015
Cook Introduces Legislation to Protect Desert, Block Industrial Solar Projects
On Thursday Rep. Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley) introduced legislation that would offer a balanced...
- Posted October 4, 2015
House Passes Border Jobs for Veterans Act
On Monday Rep. Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley), joined members of the U.S. House of...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Mayes Appointed to Little Hoover Commission
Assemblyman Chad Mayes (R-Yucca Valley) announced Wednesday he was appointed to the Little Hoover...
- Posted September 24, 2015