- OmniTrans provides extensive transportation options in and around Yucaipa
- Senator Morrell to cohost annual Ark of Safety Forum on emergency preparedness
- Community Calendar: July 16
- Yucaipa Animal Placement Society recognizes Monica Harris as Volunteer of the Year
- Registration now open for Yucaipa’s 2018/2019 S.T.A.R.S. Program
More Politics News
House Passes Border Jobs for Veterans Act
On Monday Rep. Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley), joined members of the U.S. House of...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Mayes Appointed to Little Hoover Commission
Assemblyman Chad Mayes (R-Yucca Valley) announced Wednesday he was appointed to the Little Hoover...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Cook Votes to End Lawsuit Abuses, Defund Planned Parenthood
On Thursday Congressman Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley) voted on legislation aimed at reducing frivolous...
- Posted September 19, 2015
House Votes Against Iran Deal
On Friday Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives voted to show disapproval of...
- Posted September 13, 2015
Brown Proposes Higher User Fees and Taxes
Finding funds for the state’s dilapidated roads is proving to be a challenge for...
- Posted September 6, 2015
Yucaipa Endorses New Taxes for Transportation Infrastructure
The state legislature is currently looking for options to fund transportation infrastructure in the...
- Posted September 1, 2015
“Kate’s Law” Resolution Stalled in California Legislature
A resolution introduced by State Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) that would have expressed...
- Posted August 28, 2015
Council to Consider Support of State Transportation Funding Bills
On Monday night the city council will consider whether or not to send a...
- Posted August 22, 2015
Senate Republicans Bills Would Provide Healthcare Without Raising Taxes
California State Senate Republicans have focus their energy on providing solutions to California’s policy...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Paul Cook, Mike Morrell set to Honor Women
Congressman Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley) and State Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) have announced...
- Posted August 16, 2015