- San Bernardino Countywide Vision4Safety Seeks Nominees for Safety Hero Awards
- Rep. Cook Joins in National Recognition of Employers Who Hire Veterans
- Saturday is the Next Take a Hike Yucaipa!
- Voters send incumbents back to work
- Yucaipa Police Station’s Accident Investigation Team Requests Witnesses to Nov. 6 Fatal Collision
More Politics News
Judge Robert Fawke running for Yucaipa City Council, District 5
“I’ve watched opportunities come to the city for years for tax revenue…that were rejected...
- Posted October 9, 2016
First-time Yucaipa council candidate Jordan Mack advocates for a municipally funded housing trust
Yucaipa city council candidate Jordan Mack is a man who is looking for more...
- Posted October 8, 2016
Denise Allen -Hoyt running for fourth city council term – projects she “wants to see to completion”
Yucaipa City Councilmember – and current mayor – Denise Allen-Hoyt contends that she remains...
- Posted October 2, 2016
Assemblyman Chad Mayes applauds Gov. Brown for signing AB 1748
As of last Saturday, Gov. Jerry Brown signed AB 1748 authorizing a pharmacy to...
- Posted October 1, 2016
Prohibiting future ransom payments to Iran supported by Rep. Paul Cook
Yucaipa’s Representative Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley) has voted in favor of HR 5931 the...
- Posted September 28, 2016
Yucaipa Councilman Bobby Duncan running for a second term as “One of the people for the people”
Yucaipa City Councilman Bobby Duncan has announced his candidacy for a second term. With...
- Posted September 25, 2016
Rep. Paul Cook votes for “Halt Tax Increases on the Middle Class and Seniors” Act
The Halt Tax Increases on the Middle Class and Seniors Act (H.R. 3590) recently...
- Posted September 24, 2016
Yucaipa Candidate’s Forum scheduled for Tuesday, October 11
The Yucaipa Candidate’s Forum – for the upcoming election for the Yucaipa City Council,...
- Posted September 23, 2016
Stopping the transfer of Guantanamo detainees supported by Rep. Paul Cook
Rep. Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley) has voted in support of a bill to prohibit...
- Posted September 21, 2016
Rep. Paul Cook helps to pass bipartisan supported Survivors’ Bill of Rights Act of 2016
U.S. Congressman Paul Cook (R-Apple Valley), along with widespread bipartisan House support, have passed...
- Posted September 10, 2016