- Final line-up of activities and music announced for this weekend’s Winterfest
- Congressman Paul Cook votes in favor of H.R.1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Trout season stocking begins Thanksgiving weekend at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Crafton Hills College’s Public Safety and Allied Health Building receives LEED Gold Certification
- Interested in learning more about how to get started in ham radio – we have a class for that!
Last week, the House of Representatives approved H.R. 1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, on...
California Senator Mike Morrell (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) has received perfect scores from the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers...
Rep. Paul Cook (R-8th District-Apple Valley) has announced that the Helium Extraction Act of 2017, H.R....
More Politics News
Three Yucaipa women honored as Women of Distinction by California Senator Mike Morrell
Thirty-six women from throughout the California 23rd Senate District have been recognized as Women...
- Posted November 5, 2017
Rep. Paul Cook named new chairman of House Foreign Affairs Western Hemisphere Subcommittee
Yucaipa’s U.S. Congressman Paul Cook (R-8th District-Apple Valley) has recently been named as chairman...
- Posted October 29, 2017
Rep. Paul Cook joins Congressional leaders requesting improved federal wildfire reforms
As wildfires continue to rage across California at the height of fire season, Rep....
- Posted October 11, 2017
“Control Unlawful Fugitive Felons (CUFF) Act” supported by Rep. Paul Cook
The House of Representatives passed the “Control Unlawful Fugitive Felons (CUFF) Act,” HR 2792,...
- Posted October 8, 2017
San Bernardino County Sheriff issues statement on the California Values Act
Shortly after Governor Brown signed Senate Bill 54, the California Values Act into law,...
- Posted October 7, 2017
Legislation to combat transnational gangs supported by Rep. Paul Cook
New legislation — H.R. 3697, the Criminal Alien Gang Member Removal Act — passed...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Senator Morrell endorses Assembly Bill 1620 to strengthen legislative accountability
Assembly Bill 1620 by Assemblyman Matt Dababneh (D- 45th District-Van Nuys), which seeks to...
- Posted September 16, 2017