- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
- Yucaipa Hosting Holiday Food Drive Now Through December 20
Fall is my favorite time of the year…well that and the holiday season. The air turns...
After a careful review of the issues facing the city of Yucaipa and reviewing the backgrounds...
There’s no doubt about it – I’m voting for Judge Robert Fawke for Yucaipa City Council,...
More Opinion News
EDITORIAL: Presenting fair and balanced news during an election
It has been brought to our attention that the Yucaipa News Mirror is presenting...
- Posted November 3, 2016
Time to Stop the Madness
On a recent morning a friend of this publication awoke to find their car...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Rent control a disaster everywhere it has been tried
The idea of rent control is simple and very appealing to renters. Your rent...
- Posted July 20, 2016
Local Control of Ontario Airport Huge for IE
This week Los Angeles and Ontario came to an agreement to transfer the Ontario...
- Posted August 9, 2015
Drones: A New Public Safety Threat
The California drought has brought dry conditions that have primed hillsides and canyons for...
- Posted July 26, 2015
City Made Right Call on CA Vaccine Bill
On Monday the city council received a report form city staff regarding three bills...
- Posted June 28, 2015
North Bench Residents Can’t Have It Both Ways
Over the last few weeks, residents on the North Bench have been inundated by...
- Posted June 21, 2015