- Find your Inner Rhythm and Dance
- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
More Community Living News
Yucaipa Chamber’s 26th Annual Golf Classic and Poker Run set for Friday, Nov. 3
Calling all Yucaipa area golfers and poker players! The 26th Annual Golf Classic and...
- Posted October 22, 2017
SBD Fest Returns to San Bernardino
Back for a third year, the San Bernardino International Airport will once again host...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Twilight Hike & Campfire with S’mores!
The next Take a Hike Yucaipa! twilight hike is Saturday, October 14th beginning at...
- Posted October 6, 2017
Talk. Read. Sing.® Fest! by First 5 San Bernardino to be hosted at SB County Museums
First Five San Bernardino – the county’s interactive program that strives to make a...
- Posted October 5, 2017
Yucaipa Adobe to reopen for guided tours on third Sunday afternoon each month
After having been closed for restoration the Yucaipa Adobe will reopen for guided tours...
- Posted October 4, 2017
Crafton Hills College offers “From Abstraction to Minimalism” art works through Oct. 19
Artists from the Inland Empire Museum of Art (IEMA) are sharing their permanent collection...
- Posted September 29, 2017
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Returns To Riley’s Farm
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow opens this weekend at Riley’s Farm Theatre Company in...
- Posted September 21, 2017
Yucaipa’s 2017 Autumn Festival to feature hometown fun on October 13 and 14
Make plans now to attend Yucaipa’s 2017 Autumn Festival on Friday, Oct. 13 and...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Riley’s Farm hosts Big Band Night and Abbott & Costello’s “Who’s on First” this Saturday
Relive 1946 at Riley’s Farm this Saturday night, complete with swing dancing to live...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Enjoy a Saturday morning hike with the next Take a Hike Yucaipa! event
Lace up your comfortable walking shoes, grab a hat, sunscreen and your sunglasses, and...
- Posted September 8, 2017