- FOG CLOG — A seasonal reminder – keep fats, oil and grease out of your pipes and sewers
- Final line-up of activities and music announced for this weekend’s Winterfest
- Congressman Paul Cook votes in favor of H.R.1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Trout season stocking begins Thanksgiving weekend at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Crafton Hills College’s Public Safety and Allied Health Building receives LEED Gold Certification
More Community Living News
Crafton Hills College offers “From Abstraction to Minimalism” art works through Oct. 19
Artists from the Inland Empire Museum of Art (IEMA) are sharing their permanent collection...
- Posted September 29, 2017
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Returns To Riley’s Farm
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow opens this weekend at Riley’s Farm Theatre Company in...
- Posted September 21, 2017
Yucaipa’s 2017 Autumn Festival to feature hometown fun on October 13 and 14
Make plans now to attend Yucaipa’s 2017 Autumn Festival on Friday, Oct. 13 and...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Riley’s Farm hosts Big Band Night and Abbott & Costello’s “Who’s on First” this Saturday
Relive 1946 at Riley’s Farm this Saturday night, complete with swing dancing to live...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Enjoy a Saturday morning hike with the next Take a Hike Yucaipa! event
Lace up your comfortable walking shoes, grab a hat, sunscreen and your sunglasses, and...
- Posted September 8, 2017
Hispanic Heritage Month opens at SBC Museum with “El Sueño Americano, Nuestra Contribución”
The San Bernardino County (SBC) Museum will be celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month from Sept....
- Posted September 7, 2017
New Hall of Biodiversity exhibit opens at San Bernardino County Museum
The San Bernardino County Museum has opened a new exhibit, the Hall of Biodiversity....
- Posted September 3, 2017
Rockabilly Nights at Riley’s Farm: guaranteed fun with live-music, dancing, Hangar 24 beer & milkshakes
For two nights in September, the Packing Shed at Riley’s Farm will be transformed...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Explore the region’s mountains, faults, lakes, caves and fossils at the SB County Museum
Did you know that the Mojave wasn’t always a desert? Until the San Andreas...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Mountain Bike & Hike scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 12
Bikers and hikers are invited to join the fun on Saturday, Aug. 12 when...
- Posted August 6, 2017