- Free Hands-Only CPR Training at Crafton Hills College Next Thursday
- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
- Yucaipa Rotary Seeks Entries for the 64th Annual Yucaipa Christmas Parade
Join the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers (SBVAA) as they share their knowledge at the upcoming...
How long has it been since you drove up to mountainside to enjoy rolling hills and...
Yucaipa’s annual Autumn Festival, one of the city’s largest community events, is now seeking vendors for...
More Community Living News
Rockabilly Returns to Riley’s Farm with Swing/Rockabilly Dancing, Hay Rides
Live music, swing/rockabilly dancing, hay rides, great food, Hanger 24 Orange Wheat on tap...
- Posted August 22, 2018
Yucaipa Little Theatre to Present “Seussical the Musical” in August
And who doesn’t love Dr. Seuss and his books which have entertained children for...
- Posted August 8, 2018
Meet an international leader in animatronic figures at SBC Museum — Garner Holt
The internationally recognized leader in the design and manufacture of animatronic figures, show and...
- Posted July 12, 2018
For a Little Something Different Try the Colonial Faire at Riley’s Farm in Oak Glen
If the kids are uttering, “I’m bored,” complaining about the heat or are whining...
- Posted July 11, 2018
Yucaipa Regional Park Opens a New BIBA Playground at the Top Lake
The Yucaipa Regional Park has a new playground at the top lake but it’s...
- Posted July 10, 2018
Experienced, Volunteer Fisherman Wanted to Teach Trout Fishing Workshops
If you are an experienced trout fisherman and enjoy teaching other the sport, the...
- Posted July 9, 2018
A Reminder — Fireworks are Prohibited in the City of Yucaipa!
Independence Day/the 4th of July are fast approaching. Picnics, backyard barbeques, swimming and other...
- Posted July 3, 2018